Choice blog post - Writing - Week 5

Week 5 Choice blog post








  1. What goal does this piece of work connect to? The goal that that this piece of work connects to is being able to write
complex sentences. This is a goal that has been in practice for a while.



  1. How well have you achieved this goal? I have achieved this goal really well because I have included a
large number of complex sentences, while still varying my sentence types. They all made sense. One of my best
complex sentences was "Starting to run, I decided I would try and find at least someone."Also I just made my
answer a complex sentence..



  1. What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why? The value I have shown with this work is reflect because
I have been making time to finish this story. I have also been away at Environmental Group and other opportunities
like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information Report

Traditional Gathering and Harvesting of Kai