Living Springs Camp Reflection

Who did you share a bunk room with?  
I shared a bunk room with Kyle, Zander, Troy, Hamuera, Leo, Kaylib and Zach.


What was your favourite rotation activity? Why?
My favourite activity was the monorail because I was going so fast I felt like I
was about to to fall off.


What two school values did you show? How?
1. I showed connect by making acquaintances with Jacob and Aidan. I got to know Jacob by
playing with him on the slide and walking around with him after.


2. I was being brave by going on the monorail because it was very tall and steep. I also got
blindfolded during the Burma trail.

What was the best part of camp for you?

The best part of camp for me was the bush walk. The reason for that was because we ate a leaf (it tasted pretty good!) and we rubbed a different type of leaf on us. My sister even said I smelt good when I got home!










Comments

  1. It's great to see you are widening your social circle. Camp sounded like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good gob at telling us how you did this or that but next time I think you should add more detail. From Troy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information Report

Traditional Gathering and Harvesting of Kai