First Lego League Blog Post T4 2018

First Lego League Blog Post T4 2018
Image result for fll

What are the core values that you had to show at First Lego League?
1. Fun - Enjoy yourself

2. Teamwork - Work together and solve disputes professionally


3. Inclusion - Include others and take their ideas into consideration

4. Integration - Try to put everyone's ideas into the big idea

5. Discovery - Find out new ideas and narrow them down

6. Co-operation - Competition and cooperation together, co-operation describes the practice of teamwork and having a friendly competition

How did you feel when you got to the competition?

I felt excited because I was confident and was waiting a wee while to get to that point. I also felt nervous because I was worried about the outcome of the event.

What values did you show whilst in Auckland? (atleast 2)

I showed connect by working with Ben King when we were operating the robot. I also showed create by thinking of ways to try and solve the programming flaws.


What did you enjoy the most about your time in Auckland? Why?

The thing I enjoyed the most about my time in Auckland is when we went to the MOTAT Mind Lab because we got to do some programming with a small robot called an mBot. We also got into a partnership and made a wind-powered "micro-car".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information Report

Traditional Gathering and Harvesting of Kai