Term 2 Visual Art - “Creature Features”

Term 2 Visual Art - “Creature Features”


Name of your creature: Black Panther


My draft


What part of your sketch did you find the most challenging and why?
The part of my sketch that I found the most challenging was when I tried to find good shading spots, originally I was doing it under the head, but I erased that shading as it didn't look good. I eventually settled for the nose.



Final piece


What part of your final piece do you like the most and why?
My favourite part of my final piece is the nose as I feel the shading with black and white blends well. I feel the nose is a very good size as it is not too big and not too small.

Comments

  1. Your panther is brilliant Thomas. I like the way you used shading and colour to contrast. - Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas, you can accurately sketch from an image and can keep features in proportion. You have blended the pastels and have chosen appropriate colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information Report

Traditional Gathering and Harvesting of Kai