Term 2 Taku Akomanga
Term 2 Taku Akomanga
Share your Term Two classroom whakatauki (both in English and Maori)
Titiro whakamuriKorkiri whakamua
Look back and reflect
So you can move forward
Reflect on the new vocabulary you have learnt so far.
I now know the following words/things… (add as many as you can)
1. Classroom = Akomanga
1. Classroom = Akomanga
2. Scissors = Kutikuti
3. E noho = Sit down
4. E tū = Stand up
5. Pene = Pen
6. Pene rākau
7. Karaka = Clock
8. Kūaha = Door
I have been brave during this unit when I wasn’t there for a few sessions and had to learn the words
that I didn’t know from those missed sessions.
that I didn’t know from those missed sessions.
Ka Pai Thomas. - Dee
ReplyDeleteWell done for learning our Pūtere whakatauki. You know a wide variety of maori language to describe classroom objects.
ReplyDelete