Cross Country Reflection
Cross Country Reflection
1. How did your Cross Country training go?
I went okay because what I usually got in terms of lap numbers stayed at 4 and 4 and a half.
2. Did you improve your lap number? Why? Why not?
No I didn’t improve my lap number because I didn't improve my pace and didn't implement any running strategies. I was extremely good at breathing though.
3. What value did you show on Friday at Cross Country? How?
I showed the value connect by letting Alex Nicholls use my blue asthma inhaler when he needed to use it.
4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)? How?
I noticed Boston Paerata was being brave by pacing himself, going at a consistent speed and not worrying about how fast other people were going.

Comments
Post a Comment